Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote and raise awareness of ERC-funded projects and results across Europe to as wide an audience as possible.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Disseminate new ideas of science
– Reach a wide audience of specialists and non-specialists and new audiences
– Hold regular events, frequently throughout the duration of the campaign
– Ensure visibility across Europe, covering several countries and languages
– To ensure a wider distribution and a narrow follow
Among financied actions
– Events to showcase the results
– The activities of popular science
– Cooperation with existing networks