Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research, SME Policy
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
This call for proposal is one element of a broader action to develop the ecosystem of innovation support to SMEs in Europe. Where appropriate, a highly specialised support service may be established at European level to complement existing national and regional services. Generally, the actions are designed to provide opportunities to Member States and regions to enhance their services through collaboration, peer-learning and uptake of new approaches.
Priorities and funded actions:
– INNOSUP-01-2016-2017: Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chains
– INNOSUP-03-2017: Technology services to accelerate the uptake of advanced manufacturing technologies for clean production by manufacturing SMEs
– INNOSUP-05-2016-2017: Peer learning of innovation agencies
– INNOSUP-07-2017: Innovating SMEs – segmentation along lifecycle and sectors (analytical research activity)
– INNOSUP-08-2017: A better access to industrial technologies developed overseas
For more information: Click here