Sectors: Energy, Health, Industry, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The purpose of this call is to lay the foundations for tomorrow’s industry in Europe, and to create jobs and growth through an innovation ecosystem for the design, development, testing, and upscaling of advanced materials and nanotechnologies
Priorities and funded actions:
– DT-NMBP-03-2019: Open Innovation Test Beds for nano-enabled surfaces and membranes (IA)
– DT-NMBP-08-2019: Real-time nano-characterisation technologies (RIA)
– DT-NMBP-10-2019: Adopting materials modelling to challenges in manufacturing processes (RIA)
– DT-NMBP-12-2019: Sustainable Nano-Fabrication (CSA)
– NMBP-15-2019: Safe by design, from science to regulation: metrics and main sectors (RIA)
– NMBP-34-2019: In support of documentary standards (CSA)
For more information: Click here