Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote innovative ideas and technologies giving them the last push needed before their introduction to the market.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Fast development, commercial take-up and/or wide deployment of sustainable innovative solutions (products, processes, services, business models etc.) in enabling and industrial technologies and/or for tackling societal challenges.
– Time to initial market take-up no later than 3 years after the beginning of the FTI project. In very well-justified cases linked to the specific characteristics of a particular innovation field or industry sector, the time to initial market take-up could be longer.
– Enhanced competitiveness and growth of business partners in the consortium, measured in terms of turnover and job creation.
– Increased industry participation, including SMEs, and more industry first-time applicants to Horizon 2020.
– Leveraging more private investment into research and/or innovation.
– Where appropriate, addressing transnational value-chains and/or EU-wide or global markets.
Among financed actions
Research and Innovation action