Sectors: Citizenship, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible countries can be found in Annexe B
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: enhancing the evidence base and provide sound policy and technological options in order to develop adapted governance structures at various relevant levels
Priorities and funded actions:
– DT-GOVERNANCE-05-2018-2019-2020 : New forms of delivering public goods and inclusive public services
– DT-GOVERNANCE-12-2019-2020 : Pilot on using the European cloud infrastructure for public administrations
– DT-GOVERNANCE-22-2020: Citizen-centric public services in local and regional administrations
– GOVERNANCE-20-2020: Centres/Networks of European research and innovation
– GOVERNANCE-23-2020: Support to the networking of national R&I Think Tanks for helping co-shape and share a common perspective on R&I policy across Europe
– SU-GOVERNANCE-07-2020: The Common Foreign and Security Policy and the expanding scope of the EU’s external engagement
– SU-GOVERNANCE-09-2020: Addressing radicalization through social inclusion
– SU-GOVERNANCE-21-2020: Developing deliberative and participatory democracies through experimentation