Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support research and development of new antiviral drugs and vaccines.
Priorities and funded actions:
* This call is divided in 6 topics
Topic 1: Remote assessment of disease and relapse (RADAR) programme – CNS
– To develop the foundational components to improve patient outcomes through remote assessment
The full RADAR programme will consist of several topics that are resourced and managed independently but will share key features such as data, technological approach and overall coordination. Under IMI2 Call 3, one initial topic will be launched in CNS.
Topic 2: Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification
– To discover and validate a molecular taxonomy of type 2 diabetes to enable feasible patient segmentation, clinical trial design, and regulatory paths for diabetes prevention and for modification of diabetes disease progression
Topic 3: Linking clinical neuropsychiatry and quantitative neurobiology
– To explore, starting from one or more selected symptom constellations, the same set of quantifiable biological parameters across two or more distinctly classified patient groups
Topic 4: The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture
– To demonstrate the proof-of-concept of the Consistency Approach (CA), in the global vaccine manufacturing process, focusing both on human and veterinary vaccines and to facilitate its regulatory acceptance, guidance and implementation
Topic 5: Pertussis vaccination research
– To pursue the identification and validation of biomarkers of protective immunity to pertussis and the establishment of models of pertussis infection
Topic 6: Knowledge repository to enable patient focused medicine development
– To have a Patient Inspired Knowledge Hub (PIKH) that enables sharing noncompetitive information with and by users from patient groups, regulators, health authorities, academia and industry