Sectors: Health, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objectives of this call for proposals are:
– Develop and validate a sustainable governance model for the evaluation of type/brand-specific seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness in Europe, through collaboration between public and private partners.
– Build an EU/EEA-wide recognised and accepted platform for influenza vaccine effectiveness studies.
– Develop communication tools and guidance for dissemination of the results obtained from the influenza vaccine effectiveness studies so as to better inform healthcare professionals and the general public about the performance of the influenza vaccines in use and their respective implementation programmes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Develop, refine and validate a governance model for influenza vaccine effectiveness studies in Europe
– Carry out pilot studies for determining type/brand-specific influenza vaccine effectiveness
– Develop options for the sustainability of the proposed model for influenza vaccine effectiveness studies in Europe, including sustainability of tools, in synergy with other EU/EEA projects and with relevant EU/EEA-level institutions
– Produce, communicate and disseminate results
Among financed actions
– Development of a governance model for joint influenza vaccine effectiveness studies in Europe
– Tools and protocols development
– Pilot study conduct
– Generation of result reports
– Communication and dissemination of results
– Project coordination