Sectors: Health, Industry, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Horizon 2020 – IMI II – Research and Innovation action – 2020
Funds for: improving the drug development process by supporting more efficient research and development cooperation among academia, SMEs and the biopharmaceutical industry
Priorities and funded actions:
– IMI-2020-20-01: Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis;
– IMI2-2020-20-02: Innovations to accelerate vaccine development vaccine development and manufacture;
– IMI2-2020-20-03: Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB);
– IMI2-2020-20-04: Tumour plasticity;
– IMI2-2020-20-05: Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy;
– IMI2-2020-20-06: Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns