Sectors: Innovation, Justice - Security, New technologies, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For countries outside the EU : consult list of countries associated to Horizon 2020 and section A of the General Annexes of the Workprogramme
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This prize aims to significantly improve citizen’s overall experience related to online authentification and consequently foster the widespread adoption of services and products provided within the Digital Single Market of the European Union.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Seamless authentication of people among each other and across a wide range of services, applications, systems and devices;
– Overcoming of existing technological authentication shortfalls;
– Promoting the objectives of relevant EU legislation
– Reliability, robustness against cyber-attacks, affordability and compatibility with widely used technologies ;
– Privacy and data protection