Sectors: Energy, Health, Industry, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development of a strong and globally competitive electronics components and systems industry in the European Union and to ensure the availability of electronic components and systems for key markets and for addressing societal challenges
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided into 9 topics:
* TOPIC 1: Smart mobility
– To enable different levels of highly automated and autonomous transport leading to more safety
– To develop integrated and multimodal mobility networks based on smart vehicles/smart infrastructure
* TOPIC 2: Smart society
– To contribute to the integration and development of electronic components and systems for security (over the Internet or other networks), trustable components and software
* TOPIC 3: Smart energy
– To develop ectronic components and systems (ECS) as key enablers for higher efficiencies and intelligent use of energy along the whole energy value chain, from generation to distribution and consumption
* TOPIC 4: Santé intelligente
– To develop ECS allowing for affordable care and well-being at home, abroad and in hospitals throughout the phases of the care cycle (prevention, diagnosis, treatment and after-care)
* TOPIC 5: Smart production
– To develop new manufacturing and process automation enabled by advanced electronics systems in the industrial production sector
* TOPIC 6: Semiconductor proces, equipment and materials
– To develop materials and manufacturing equipment to realize the new generation of advanced devices and innovative products
* TOPIC 7: Design technology
– To develop design methods and technologies capable of transforming ideas efficiently into innovative, producible, and testable products, at whatever level in the value chain.
– To increase productivity and to reduce development costs and time-to-market
* TOPIC 8: Cyber-physical systems
– To develop intelligent ICT systems that are interconnected, interdependent, collaborative, and autonomous
* TOPIC 9: Smart systems integration
– To contribute to the integration of smart systams to assure the highest performance, reliability, functional safety and security
Type of action
– Innovation actions : activities aiming at pilot lines, test beds, demonstrators, innovation pilots