Sectors: Energy, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ECSEL is a partnership between the private and the public sectors for advancing the state-of-the art in electronic components and systems.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Each topic has its own specific objective (indicated in the Multiannual Strategic Plan)
* Key Applications
– Smart mobility
– Smart society
– Smart energy
– Smart health
– Smart manufacturing
* Essential technologies
– Process technologies
– Design technologies
– Cyber-physical systems
– Smart systems integration
Among financed actions
– Activities directly aiming at producing plans and arrangements or designs for new, altered or improved products, processes or services. They may include prototyping, testing, demonstrating, piloting, large-scale product validation and market replication
– Demonstrators, innovation pilot projects and zones of full-scale testing
– Pilot lines and test beds
- HORIZON 2020 - (2.) INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP
- HORIZON 2020 - (9.) ARTICLE 187 - JU - JOINT UNDERTAKING
- HORIZON 2020 - (9.5.) ARTICLE 187 - IC ECSEL - ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR EUROPEAN LEADERSHIP
- HORIZON 2020 - (2.1.) INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - LEIT LEADERSHIP IN ENABLING AND INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES