Sectors: Energy, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ECSEL is a partnership between the private and the public sectors for advancing the state-of-the art in electronic components and systems.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Each topic has its own specific objective (indicated in the Multiannual Strategic Plan)
* Key Applications
– Smart mobility
– Smart society
– Smart energy
– Smart health
– Smart manufacturing
* Essential technologies
– Process technologies
– Design technologies
– Cyber-physical systems
– Smart systems integration
Among financed actions
– Activities aiming to establish new knowledge and/or to explore the feasibility of a new or improved technology, product, process, service or solution
– Research and development projects
– Demonstrators, innovation pilot projects and zones of full-scale testing
– Pilot lines and test beds