Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Banks, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The initiative should seek to involve a broader range of partners, including mid-sized companies from different sectors, biomedical imaging, medical information technology, diagnostic and/or animal health industries. Involving the wider community in this way should help to advance the development of new approaches and technologies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases with high impact on public health.
Priorities and funded actions:
– IMI2-2016-10-01: Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
– IMI2-2016-10-02: How Big Data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for Prostate Cancer
– IMI2-2016-10-03: Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain
– IMI2-2016-10-04: Creation of a pan-European Paediatric Clinical Trials Network
– IMI2-2016-10-05: Biomanufacturing 2020: Development of Innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
– IMI2-2016-10-06: Unlocking the Solute Carrier Gene-Family for Effective New Therapies (Unlock SLCs)
– IMI2-2016-10-07: Patient perspectives in medicines lifecycle
– IMI2-2016-10-08: Personalised medicine approaches in autism spectrum disorders