Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, Services, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to establish the Management and Implementation levels of the SESAR deployment governance and to provide financial support to facilitate the effective and efficient execution of the tasks of the Deployment Manager via the award of a grant for programme support action.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To select the partners of the SESAR deployment Framework Partnership, which will be formalised by the signing of the SESAR Deployment Framework Partnership Agreement
– To designate the Deployment Manager
– To award a specific grant to the Deployment Manager, as a CEF programme support action, to facilitate the effective and efficient execution of the tasks defined in Article 9 of the Regulation
– To define the Deployment Programme identifying implementation projects implementing the Pilot Common Project
Set up of the SESAR Deployment Framework Partnership
– Management level will be constituted by the Deployment Manager that will consist of the partners assuming the tasks
– Implementation level will be constituted by the partners that will carry out Implementation projects (hereinafter referred to as implementing partners)
Three contractual arrangements for SESAR Deployment Framework Partnership
* Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA): to set out the conditions governing the award of grants to partners on the basis of an Action Plan2014-2020, which also include the Deployment Programme
* Specific Grant Agreements (SGAs), based on the FPA, which provide a detailed description of the activities to be carried out during the lifespan of the SGA
– the SGAs covering Union funding for Implementation projects
– the SGAs for the programme support action covering the tasks of the Deployment Manager
* The internal cooperation agreement
Financed actions by this call
* Specific Grant Agreement (SGA) for the tasks of the Deployment Manager as the coordinator of the Framework Partnership ie:
– develop, propose, maintain and implement the Deployment Programme
– develop other possible means of financing for Common Projects other than EU grants (e.g. deployment fund)
– ensure synchronisation of Implementation projects between them
– monitor the achievement of the Single European Sky performance objectives
– establish and maintain appropriate cooperative/coordination arrangements with National Supervisory Authorities, with the Network Manager, with the designated military coordinator, with the SESAR Joint Undertaking and with the manufacturing industry
* Deployment Programme: proposal covering the ATM functionalities of the Pilot Common Project, with a focus on the early Implementation projects (including their prerequisites) and preparatory actions that have already started or will start before 31/12/2016. It should also include potential projects involving the military and the Network Manager