Sectors: Research, Tourism, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the achievement of performance objectives of the Single European Sky (SES), developing the concept under SESAR ATM Master Plan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Content Integration
– Master Plan Maintenance
– Validation and Demonstration Engineering
– Increased Runway and Airport Throughput
– Integrated Surface Management
– Airport Safety Nets
– Total Airport Management
– Remote Tower for Multiple Airports
– Optimised Airspace Users Operations
– Advanced Airspace Management
– Advanced DCB
– Enhanced Arrivals and Departures
– Trajectory Based Free Routing
– Separation Management En-Route and TMA
– Enhanced Air and Ground Safety Nets
– Air Vehicle Systems
– Common Services
– CWP – HMI
– SWIM Infrastructures
– 4D Trajectory Management
– Integrated Airport Operations (incl. TBS)
– Network Collaborative Management
– Flexible Airspace Management and Free Route
– Arrival Management extended to en-route Airspace
– Enhanced Terminal Airspace using RNP-Based Operations
– Initial Trajectory Information Sharing
– Flight Information Exchange