Sectors: Employment, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia
Mediterranean countries: Turkey, Israel
Newly Independant States: Moldova
Worldwide : Faroe Islands
European Economic Area : Norway, Switzerland, Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for porposals aims at enhancing the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers wishing to diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition at multi- or interdisciplinary level through advanced training, international and intersectoral mobility.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to realising the full potential of researchers and to catalysing significant development in their careers in both the academic and non-academic sectors
– Add significantly to the development of the best and most promising researchers active in Europe, in order to enhance and maximise their contribution to the knowledge-based economy and society
This call is divided in two sub-calls
– European Fellowships: Proposals involve a single host organisation (future beneficiary) established in a MS or AC. The project proposals are submitted by this host organisation, which is represented by the supervisor, in liaison with the researcher.
– Global Fellowships: Proposals for involve a single host organisation (future beneficiary) established in a MS or AC. The project proposals are submitted by this host organisation, which is represented by the supervisor, in liaison with the researcher.
Global Fellowships are composed of an outgoing phase during which the researcher spends 1 to 2 years on secondment to a partner organisation in a Third Country, plus a mandatory 12-month return period to a host organisation (the beneficiary) located in a Member State or Associated Country
– Support is foreseen for individual, trans-national fellowships awarded to the best or most promising researchers for employment in EU Member States or Associated Countries, based on an application made jointly by the researcher and host organisation in the academic or non-academic sectors
Among financed actions
– Appointment of eligible researchers under an employment contracts (including living allowance, mobility allowance, family allowance ,research, training and networking costs, management and indirect costs)