Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The RISE scheme will promote international and inter-sector collaboration through research and innovation staff exchanges, and sharing of knowledge and ideas from research to market (and vice-versa).
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increased set of skills, both research-related and transferable ones, leading to improved employability and career prospects both in and outside academia;
– Increase in higher impact R&I output, more knowledge and ideas converted into products and services;
– Greater contribution to the knowledge-based economy and society;
– Enhanced cooperation and transfer of knowledge between sectors and disciplines;
– Strengthening of international and intersectoral collaborative networks;
– Boosting of R&I capacity among participating organisations.
– Increase in international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral mobility of researchers in Europe;
– Strengthening of Europe’s human capital base in R&I;
– Increase in Europe’s attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I;
– Better quality R&I contributing to Europe’s competitiveness and growth.