Sectors: Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to establish proof of concept of an idea that was generated in the course of their ERC-funded projects.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish the innovation potential of ideas arising from their ERC-funded frontier research projects
– To help ERC grant-holders bridge the gap between their research and the earliest stage of a marketable innovation
Among financed actions
– Establishing viability, technical issues and overall direction
– Clarifying intellectual property rights position and strategy
– Providing feedback for budgeting and other forms of commercial discussion
– Providing connections to later stage funding
– Covering initial expenses for establishing a company