Sectors: Industry, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Worlwide: See list of eligible countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to reinforce Europe’s stronghold positions in these areas
and to capture opportunities arising in new growth markets driven by advances in relevant
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 15 themes
– ICT-04-2015: Customised and low power computing
– ICT-08-2015: Boosting public sector productivity and innovation through cloud computing services
– ICT-10-2015: Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation
– ICT-12-2015: Integrating experiments and facilities in FIRE+
– ICT-16-2015: Big data – research
– ICT-19-2015: Technologies for creative industries, social media and convergence
– ICT-20-2015: Technologies for better human learning and teaching
– ICT-24-2015: Robotics
– ICT-25-2015: Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies
– ICT-27-2015: Photonics KET
– ICT-28-2015: Cross-cutting ICT KETs
– ICT-30-2015: Internet of Things and Platforms for Connected Smart Objects
– ICT-36-2015: Pre-commercial procurement open to all areas of public interest requiring new ICT solutions
– ICT-38-2015: International partnership building and support to dialogues with high income countries
– ICT-39-2015: International partnership building in low and middle income countries
– Expanding Europe’s leading industrial position in embedded systems and cyber-physical systems
– Delivering affordable high performance functionalities for a broad spectrum of use through the heterogeneous integration of micro / nanotechnologies and materials into smart microsystems
– Contributing to the implementation of the Strategic Research Agenda of the Public Private Partnership on Energy Efficient Buildings
Among financed actions
– Establish reference architectures and platforms for customised low-power heterogeneous computing systems delivering high-performance functionality under real-time constraints across several sectors and application domains (ICT 4)
– Organizing joint procurement of innovative cloud services by public authorities to better and more efficiently run their services, serve their communities, their citizens and local businesses (ICT 8)
– Demonstrating the viability of new technologies and validating innovative solutions through large scale demonstrations, pilots or testing of use cases so as to guarantee sustainable deployment that facilitate convergence and integration between broadcasting, broadband Internet-based services, audio-visual and social media (ICT 19)