Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Union, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to address three of the key European nano-enabled industrial value chains: lightweight multifunctional materials and sustainable composites; structured surfaces; and functional fluids.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop seamless integration of technologies and processing for using nanomaterials in production
– To improve the control and monitoring of the conditions required for the use of nanomaterials in industrial processes
– To increase the level of robustness and repeatability of such industrial processes
– To optimise and evaluate the increased performance and functionality of the product and of the production line, in terms of productivity in an actual operational environment
Among financed actions
* For NMP 2
– Development and demonstration in operational environments
– Integration of technologies and processing for using novel nanomaterials in production
– To optimize and evaluate the increased performances of the production lines
* For NMP 3
– Addressing the development and demonstration in relevant industrial environments of reliable processes control and manufacturing routes
– Obtaining nanoporous materials with controlled porosity distribution or gradient aiming at improved mechanical properties, reliable permeation rate, different electrical properties, anti-fouling or other bio-, photo- or thermo-chemical/physical properties
– Demonstrating the effectiveness of the developed approaches and technologies, through a pilot line aimed at the production of semi-finished products