Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims at developing and accelerating the time to market of affordable, cost-effective and resource-efficient technology solutions, to decarbonise the energy system in a sustainable way.
Priorities and funded actions:
* This call is divided into 7 TOPICS
* TOPIC 1 Market uptake of existing and emerging renewable electricity, heating and cooling technologies (between 1 000 000 and 2 000 000 euro per project)
* TOPIC 2 Innovation and technologies for the deployment of meshed off-shore grids (between 30 000 000 and 40 000 000 euro per project)
Among financed actions : TRL 6 to 7
* TOPIC 3 Transmission grid and wholesale market (between 12 000 000 and15 000 000 euro per project)
* TOPIC 4 Large scale energy storage ( between 16 000 000 and 20 000 000 euro per project)
Among finance actions : systems which have already reached the TRL 5 and bring them to TRL 6 or 7
* TOPIC 5 Market uptake of existing and emerging sustainable bioenergy (between 1 000 000 and 2 000 000 euro per project)
* TOPIC 6 Supporting Joint Actions on demonstration and validation of innovative energy solutions ( between 10 000 000 et 20 000 000 euro per project)
Among financed actions : ERA-NET actions
* TOPIC 7 Supporting the community in deploying a common framework for measuring the energy and environmental efficiency of the ICT-sector