Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to put Europe as a global actor.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in 2 topics
* Topic 1 Enhancing and focusing research and innovation cooperation with the Union’s key international partner countries – proposals targeting Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine
Objectives: To get the best value out of the Union’s cooperation with its most important international partners and to generate more impact by enhancing and focusing international cooperation activities
Among financed actions:
– Stimulating research actors from the Union and its international partners towards increased cooperation
– Supporting the identification and implementation of targeted international cooperation activities with sufficient scale and scope
– Contributing to eliminating remaining obstacles to cooperation between actors from the Union and its international partners
– Supporting the policy dialogue on research and innovation
– Supporting in a flexible manner the implementation of activities agreed within the policy dialogues
– Ensuring that progress is made towards establishing appropriate framework conditions for international cooperation
* Topic 2 Encouraging the research and innovation cooperation between the Union and selected regional partners – proposals targeting Southern Mediterranean Neighbourhood, Eastern Partnership
Objectives: To stimulate and enhance the cooperation between researchers from the Union and those of the regional partners
Among financed actions:
– Encouraging cooperation between research and innovation actors from the Union and the partner
– Ensuring that progress is made