Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to development and demonstration of solutions which significantly reduce the cost of new buildings with at least ‘nearly zero-energy’ performance levels, whilst accelerating significantly the speed with which these buildings and their systems are taken up by the market
Priorities and funded actions:
– Significant increase of the share of ‘nearly zero-energy’ buildings with the aim of 100% market uptake by the end of 2020
– Costs reductions of at least 15% compared to current situation, with additional benefits in terms of energy reduction.
– Demonstration for net-zero energy districts taking advantage of onsite or nearby-generation of renewable energy
Among financed actions
– Design methods for on-site and nearby-generation of renewable energy for new buildings (electricity as well as heating and cooling generation, e.g. heat pumps, integrated photovoltaics, or other options)
– Demonstration projects of buildings as active contributors to energy production and environmental quality in particular when new districts are planned (e.g. net-zero energy neighbourhoods)