Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Health, Industry, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
HORIZON 2020 – Rural renaissance – 2018-2020
Funds for: enhancing the natural, social, cultural and economic potential of rural areas and supporting policy coherence, economic development, ecosystem services and entrepreneurial innovation
Priorities and funded actions:
– RUR-05-2020: Connecting consumers and producers in innovative agri-food supply chains
– RUR-06-2020: Innovative agri-food value chains: boosting sustainability-oriented competitiveness
– RUR-07-2020: Reducing food losses and waste along the agri-food value chain
– CE-RUR-08-2018-2019-2020: Closing nutrient cycles
– LC-RUR-11-2019-2020: Sustainable wood value chains
– RUR-15-2018-2019-2020: Thematic networks compiling knowledge ready for practice
– RUR-21-2020: Agricultural markets and international trade in the context of sustainability objectives