Sectors: Health, Industry, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Horizon 2020 – Second call for an Expression of Interest for innovative and rapid health-related approaches to respond to COVID-19 and to deliver quick results for society for a higher level of preparedness of health systems – 2020
Funds for: addressing the re-orientation and repurposing of production capacities to meet the urgent needs of our societies for vital medical supplies and equipment
Priorities and funded actions:
– SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B – Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels (TRL)
– SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2C – Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak response
– SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D – Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts
– SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E – Networking of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19
– SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A – Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment