Sectors: Environment, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible countries are mentionned in Annex A
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Horizon 2020 – Shift2Rail JU – 2020
Funds for: establishing the priority research and innovation activities to accelerate the penetration of integrated, interoperable, and standardised technological innovations to support the Single European Railway Area (SERA) and to achieve operational excellence of the railway system
Priorities and funded actions:
* S2R-CFM-IP1-01-2020: Demonstrators for the next generation of traction systems, smart maintenance, virtual validation and eco-friendly HVAC, and Technical research on battery and hydrogen powered regional trains (BEMU/ HMU) (IP1/IP3)
* S2R-CFM-IP1-02-2020: Validation of new technologies for the TCMS
* S2R-CFM-IP2-01-2020: Completion of activities for Adaptable Communication, Moving Block, Fail safe Train Localisation (including satellite), Zero on site Testing, Formal Methods and Cyber Security * S2R-CFM-IP3-01-2020: Research into optimised and future railway infrastructure
* S2R-CFM-IP4-01-2020: Enhancing IP4 Ecosystem
* S2R-CFM-IP5-01-2020: Formulation of the freight train of the future
* S2R-CFM-IPX-01-2020: Advanced Functions towards Autonomous Trains
* S2R-CFM-IPX-CCA-02-2020: Evolution of Railways System Architecture and Conceptual Data Model (CDM)
* S2R-OC-CCA-01-2020: Noise and Vibration (WA5)
* S2R-OC-IP1-01-2020: Support to Development of next generation of Traction systems (TD1.1)
* S2R-OC-IP1-02-2020: Network and end-device equipment for the validation of the next generation of TCMS (TD1.2)
* S2R-OC-IP1-03-2020: Innovative technologies for Carbodies and Running Gear of the future (TD1.3 + TD 1.4)
* S2R-OC-IP2-01-2020: Modelling of the Moving Block system specification and future architecture (TD2.3) + RAIM algorithms, Assessment Report and support for Railway Minimum Operational Performance Standards (TD2.4)
* S2R-OC-IP2-02-2020: Study on alternative bearers and on communication protocols
* S2R-OC-IP3-01-2020: Next Generation Track Transition Zones (TD3.4)
* S2R-OC-IP3-02-2020: Technology Development for Railway Systems Asset Management (TD3.6)
* S2R-OC-IP3-03-2020: Advanced tools and equipment: collaborative robots & wearable mobile machines (TD3.8)
* S2R-OC-IP4-01-2020: Supporting the implementation of the IP4 multi-modal transport ecosystem (iTD4.7)
* S2R-OC-IPX-01-2020: Innovation in guided transport