Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Education - Training, Environment, Information, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to unlock the potential of seas and oceans and to make the best of EU biological resources in a sustainable way.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals has one topic
– BG-16-2015: Coordination action in support of the implementation of the Joint Programming Initiative on ‘Healthy and Productive Seas and Oceans’
– To establish and consolidate an operational network of marine and maritime research funders and other key players in Europe
– To stimulate a further cooperation between relevant EU marine research institutes for better coordination in the collection of marine data, the use and sharing of marine research infrastructures of transnational interest
– To improve researchers’ mobility and training
Among financed actions
* Coordination and support actions
– Actions consisting primarily of accompanying measures such as standardisation, dissemination, awareness-raising and communication, networking, coordination or support services, policy dialogues…