Sectors: Innovation, Justice - Security, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to anticipate and manage threats by developing innovative technologies, stimulating cooperation, improving the competitiveness of European industries and services, and by preventing and combatting the abuse of privacy and breaches of human rights in Internet and elsewhere.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided into topics:
* Forensics topic 1: Tools and infrastructure for the extraction, fusion, exchange and analysis of big data including cyber-offenses generated data for forensic investigation
* Forensic topic 2: Advanced easy to use in-situ forensic tools at the scene of crime
* Forensics topic 3: Mobile, remotely controlled technologies to examine a crime scene in case of an accident or a terrorist attack involving CBRNE materials
* Forensics topic 4: Internet Forensics to combat organized crime
* Law Enforcement capabilities 2: Detection and analysis of terrorist-related content on the Internet
* Law Enfocement capabilities topic 5: Identity Management
* Ethical/Societal Dimension Topic 3: Better understanding the role of new social media networks and their use for public security purposes
* Ethical/Societal Dimension Topic 4 – Investigating the role of social, psychological and economic aspects of the processes that lead to organized crime (including cyber related offenses), and terrorist networks and their impact on social cohesion
Among financed actions
– Research & Innovation Actions
– Innovation Actions