Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop coordination activities in the health sector.
Priorities and funded actions:
– HCO-06-2015: Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases. Prevention and treatment of lung diseases (12 million euro)
– HCO-11-2015: ERA NET Collaboration and alignment of national programmes and activities in the area of brain-related diseases and disorders of the nervous system (5 million euro)
– HCO-12-2015: ERA NET: Antimicrobial resistance (5 million euro)
– HCO-13-2015: ERA-NET: Cardiovascular disease (5 million euro)
– HCO-17-2015: Towards sustainability and globalisation of the Joint Programming Initiative on Neurodegenerative Diseases (2 million euro)
Among financed actions
– Research and Innovation Actions
– ERA-NET Co-fund
– Coordination and support action