Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop personalising activities in the health and healthcare system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– PHC-02-2015: Understanding disease: systems medicine (36 million euro)
– PHC-03-2015: Understanding common mechanisms of diseases and their relevance in co-morbidities (30 million euro)
– PHC-04-2015: Health promotion and disease prevention: improved inter-sector co-operation for environment and health based interventions (18 million euro)
– PHC-11-2015: Development of new diagnostic tools and technologies: in vivo medical imaging technologies (49 million euro)
– PHC-14-2015: New therapies for rare diseases (62 million euro)
– PHC-16-2015: Tools and technologies for advanced therapies (36 million euro)
– PHC-18-2015: Establishing effectiveness of health care interventions in the paediatric population (28 million euro)
– PHC-22-2015: Promoting mental wellbeing in the ageing population (17 million euro)
– PHC-24-2015: Piloting personalised medicine in health and care systems (30 million euro)
– PHC-33-2015: New approaches to improve predictive human safety testing (30 million euro)
Among financed actions
– Research and Innovation Actions