Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Innovation, Public Management, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Developing countries: Over 100 developing countries are automatically eligible for funding under Horizon 2020. Therefore, organisations established in these countries are eligible for funding under this call on the same basis as EU member States. The list of countries automatically eligible under H2020 is available by clicking here.
* Switzerland: Swiss organisations are currently not eligible for funding under H2020. However, the situation may evolve pending the eventual signature of an association agreement between the EU and Switzerland in the upcoming months
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to address networking gaps and deficiencies between the research institutions of the low performing Member States and regions and internationally-leading counterparts at EU level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen a defined field of research in a particular knowledge institution (a research active university or a public research organisation) by creating a link between this institution and at least two internationally-leading research institutions in other Member States
– To enhance the S&T capacity of the linked institutions
– To help raise staff’s research profile as well as the one of the institutions involved
Among financed actions
Coordination and support actions, including:
– Short term staff exchanges
– Expert visits and short-term on-site or virtual training
– Conference attendance
– Organisation of joint summer school type activities
– Dissemination and outreach activities