Sectors: Energy, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This inducement prize will reward a hospital that has an innovative and within its premises perfectly integrated combined heat and power (CHP) installation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To install and operate in an hospital premises a new combined heat and power system integrating at least three different European renewable energy technologies and with an innovative energy storage component
– Shall be adaptable and replicable to other sites
– A new combined heat and power system integrating at least three different European renewable energy technologies with an energy storage component installed and operating in the hospital premises for at least six months at the submission of the application
– Reliability, easy maintenance and safety of operation
– CO2 emission reduction and sustainability aspects, potential energy savings
– Minimal/non-invasive impact on premises
– Low operation and maintenance costs, with cost of the energy produced equal to or lower than the cost of the old installation
– Involvement of public