Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This inducement prize will reward a European protected historic urban district that has perfectly integrated in its buildings a photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity for its own consumption.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Integration of new photovoltaic systems in protected historic urban districts
– To foster the development of the best suitable architectural and aesthetic design in combination with optimal technical solutions, with the least visible impact on and minimal intrusion to the structure of protected historical urban buildings.
– To mobilise and enhance private and public investment for replication of similar solutions in Europe
– A new Building integrated photovoltaic system
– High quality architectural and aesthetic design with minimal/no-invasive impact on premises
– Reliability, easy maintenance and safety of operation
– Low operation and maintenance costs, energy savings, CO2 emission reduction
– Involvement of public
– Scalability and adaptation to different locations and different types of buildings