Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: Japan and the Republic of Korea
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance mutual understanding between people of the EU and the partner countries including broader knowledge of their languages, cultures and institutions and to enhance the quality of higher education and training by stimulating balanced partnerships between higher education and training institutions in the EU and in partner countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support co-operation between higher education and training institutions with a view to promoting bilateral study/training programmes and mobility
-To foster the mobility of students between the European Union and its Partner Countries by promoting transparency, mutual recognition of qualifications and periods of study, research and training, and, typically, portability of credits
-To support the mobility of professionals (teaching and administrative staff) with a view to improving mutual understanding of, and expertise in, issues relevant to the relations between the European Union and its Partner Countries
– To exchange best practices in the field of higher education and training, and to promote knowledge building and sharing on horizontal issues of common interest for the European Union and its Partner Countries
Mobility projects (vocational education and training and higher education):
Components: curriculum development, recognition and transfer of academic credits, student mobility, student services, language and cultural preparation, faculty members’ mobility, evaluation, dissemination and sustainability
Double or Joint Degree projects (higher education only):
Components: joint study programme, degree award and credit arrangements, student mobility, student services, language and cultural preparation, faculty mobility, evaluation, dissemination, sustainability
Among financed actions
– Development of joint or shared curricula (applying new teaching methods, including the use of innovative information technologies etc..)
– Development of joint study programmes (including the possibility of awarding joint or double degrees) and structured exchanges of students, faculty members, trainers and administrators
– Teaching assignments at a partner institution, teacher exchanges, development and dissemination of new methodologies in higher education and vocational education and training (including the use of information and communication technologies, e-learning and open and distance learning)