Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support non-state actors in actions aimed at empowering and improving the resilience of young people and women in preventing and tackling the root causes of radicalization, violent extremism by promoting a culture of peace in rural and urban areas.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening the participation of young people in communities, including actions aimed at the root causes of radicalization and violent extremism;
– Strengthening the role of women as an actor in promoting peace and security, preventing radicalization and violent extremism, protecting women against radicalization and violent extremism.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building activities in mediation and negotiation;
– Development of strategic / normative / working frameworks, guidelines, codes of conduct, methodologies, etc;
– Seminars and workshops to exchange experiences and good practices, etc;
– Training, coaching, accompaniment, animations, etc. (Including in prisons);
– Advocacy and research, analysis and specialized investigations for advocacy;
– Watchdog and monitoring activities;