Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote peacebuilding and support women’s active and meaningful participation in local and national peace processes as well as their representation in formal and informal decision-making including at the regional level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the implementation of Afghanistan’s National Action Plan on Women, Peace and Security
– To encourage a culture of peace at the local level
– To support the establishment of a protection mechanism
Among financed actions
– Monitoring and researching
– Design and delivery of training on topics related to the objectives of this call
– Advocacy and policy dialogue
– Engagement of local or national authorities or public bodies in discussions with relevant communities through conferences, seminars, focus group discussions
– Participative decision-making
– Cultural and artistic activities