Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Town planning, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support initiatives aimed at building sustainable in-country capacities in Kenya for effective conflict management, peacebuilding and crisis preparedness. The selected initiatives should contribute to create, restore or consolidate appropriate ways, tools and mechanisms at local, national and regional level to prevent conflicts and contribute to durable peace.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening institutional and operational capacity of civil society actors with regard to youth affected by conflicts and in regard to women;
– Improving in-country civil society actors networking and advocacy skills, including increased civil society involvement relating to both long-term and short-term conflict prevention and peace-building;
– Establishing or enhancing dialogue between civil society actors and local, national, regional or international institutions on youth affected by conflicts and women.
– Youth affected by conflicts / Young people as agents for peace;
– Women Peace and Security
Among financed actions
– Capacity building of civil society actors;
– Improvement of networks and advocacy skills