Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to support local initiatives in Venezuela aimed at strengthening local sustainable capacities and effective crisis management.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promotion and reinforcement, based on the principles of neutrality, impartiality and independence, of the institutional capacities of CSOs in order to strengthen local sustainable capacities, aimed at ensuring effective management of the crisis.
– Strengthening of youth as agents of peace;
– Strengthening the role of women as a builder of peace and security;
– Promotion of culture and peace.
Among financed actions
– Actions to prevent the entry of young people into violent groups, organizations or movements, focusing on multidimensional factors, including dialogue and actions aimed at rehabilitation and social reintegration;
– Actions that seek to promote the participation of young people as active participants in the creation or restoration of communities of peace, by supporting their involvement in social activism, with the aim of strengthening CSOs and reducing Social polarization;
– Measures to ensure that women and girls are better protected against possible violations of human rights during and after the occurrence of violence, with the aim of enhancing the resilience of their involvement in acts of violence ;