Sectors: Citizenship, Enlargement, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IcSP – Supporting grassroots civil society actors in transitional justice initiatives and confidence-building in the Western Balkans – 2020
Funds for: supporting local grassroots organizations, community associations, traditional and new leadership institutions and informal networks that work for the rights of the victims, fostering society–authorities relations putting the dignity and wellbeing of victims first
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support to local civil society initiatives in building sustainable capacities for effective development of transitional justice, dialogue and confidence-building actions at cross-border and regional level in the Western Balkans from a victim’s centred approach;
* To support to grass-roots spaces of dialogue in building sustainable transitional justice, dialogue and confidence-building capacities for the implementation of effective dealing with the past actions in the region, from a victim’s centred approach
* Transitional justice and peace-building;
* Mediation, dialogue and confidence building measures
Among financed actions
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 30 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a Civil Society Organisation a legally constituted CSO platform, with more than 3 years of working experience on the subject addressed by the proposal;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or other eligible territory as indicated in regulation n°236/2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for financing external action;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary