Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at creating, restoring or consolidating appropriate tools and mecanisms at regional and local levels for preventing and managing conflicts and therefore contributing to sustained maintainance of peace.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Build rooms for negotiation in coca-producing areas of the province of Satipo
– Promote a culture of peace and dialogue between all relevant stakeholders with a view to preventing conflicts in coca-producing areas of the Satipo region
Proposals must address at least four of the five following priorities
– Strengthen coordination and action capacities of non State actors in coca-producing areas of the province of Satipo
– Facilitate dialogue between non State actors, local, regional and national authorities and other relevant institutions
– Develop strategies and instruments for conflict preventions for civil society and local authorities
– Strengthen conflict management and prevention capacities through constructive, democratic and bottom-up mechanisms
-Enhance women autonomy to enable them to take part in dialogue in the Satipo Province
Among financed actions
– Setting up dialogue platforms for dialogue
– Organize roundtables, debates, rooms for discussion to develop common agendas et formulate policy proposals
– Capacity-building, exchanges of best practices….