Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide overall support to conflict-affected victims/witnesses prior to, during and after court proceedings at the lower level of the judicial system of Bosnia and Herzegovina, where war crimes are to be prosecuted.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Provision of rehabilitation to victims as a part of reparation measures and actions to prevent any kind of differential treatment or discrimination and to engage with and approach and all victims as potential future witnesses across the whole territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Development of sustainable and efficient networks to provide prompt and multidisciplinary support to the victims and victims/witnesses, prior to investigations, during and after the trials
– Creation of networks and programmes which will adequately address the prevention of trans-generational transfer of trauma
Among financed actions
– Establish and operate sustainable local networks led by a NGO providing support to the victims/witnesses composed of all relevant governmental and nongovernmental actors in given area/Cantons
– Establish and operate coordination bodies for each network
– Development and implementation of specific and efficient programs of support for each area/Canton based upon capacities and experience of all actors