Sectors: Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support local actors’ initiatives for the prevention of conflicts and the consolidation of peace in Nepal, while contributing to the broader objectives in relation to capacity-building, networking and advocacy, and dialogue.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacity of and support the efforts of local actors in promoting the role of women and inclusion of gender considerations at decision-making levels and within civil society, in particular in relation to mechanisms for the prevention, management and resolution of conflicts
– To support actors working with youth in conflict-affected environments, in their various roles as victims of conflicts, potential contributors to tension, and potential peace-builders
– Promotion of women’s role in peace-building and security
– Promote youth employability as a vector of conflict prevention and peacebuilding
Among financed actions
– Actions to respond better to violence against women in situations of crisis or conflicts
– Actions to encourage women to play an important role in the public sphere
– Actions to promote youth civic engagement
– Actions to develop an interaction among youth through employment opportunities