Sectors: Citizenship, Economy - Finances, Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Member States of the European Union with exception of Denmark (“Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument”)
Candidate countries: Albania, The Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IFSP – Better law enforcement in the area of illicit drug trafficking, in particular of cocaine – 2020
Funds for: funding projects on better law enforcement in the area of illicit drug trafficking
Priorities and funded actions:
* Priority 1: joint training programmes for law enforcement to enhance the EU’s capacity to target drug trafficking, in particular of cocaine;
* Prority 2: activities aimed at facilitating the exchange of operational information for capacity building in order to prevent drug-related crime;
* Priority 3: investigations and other activities aimed at dismantling storage and production facilities for illicit drugs, in particular of synthetic drugs
Among financed actions:
* Analytical, monitoring and evaluation activities, including threat, risk and impact assessments, which are evidence based and consistent with priorities and initiatives identified at Union level, in particular those that have been endorsed by the European Parliament and the Council and projects monitoring the implementation of Union law and Union policy objectives in the Member States;
* Projects promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of best practices and innovative approaches at * Union level, training and exchange programmes;
* Projects supporting the development of methodological, notably statistical, tools and methods and common indicators;
* The acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise, secure facilities, infrastructures, related buildings and systems, especially ICT systems and their components at the Union level, including for the purpose of European cooperation on cyber security and cybercrime, notably the European Cybercrime Centre;
* This call is an open call for proposals
* Inital duration of the action: 24 months
– Be public bodies;
– Be non-profit-making private entities;
– Be established in the Member States of the European Union with exception of Denmark (“Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument”), third countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Republic of North Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia – in duly justified cases where their participation is necessary to achieve the objectives of the project and only as co- applicants;
– The following entities are only eligible as co-applicants: international organisations, legal persons established in a third country