Sectors: Health, Industry, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Caucasus, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IMI-ECSEL – Joint Activity complementing the Trials@Home project – 2020
Funds for: addressing the issues and gaps to bring all the scattered activities, technologies, platforms to a higher TRL level by addressing the technical, regulatory, compatibility and acceptability issues that at the moment block endorsement by pharma and hospitals
Priorities and funded actions:
* To start for the running IMI JU project (Trails@Home) and complement to and extent on the technology scan activity of the project which will identify barriers, enablers and data management for the Remore Decentralised Clinical Trials
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 3 years
– At least three legal entities. Each of the three must be established in a different Member State or associated country;
– All three legal entities must be independent of each other