Sectors: Employment, Industry, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overarching objective of this call is to improve expertise and knowledge on industrial relations, in particular through activities of analysis and research, at EU level as well as in comparative terms (identifying convergences and differences in the industrial relations systems in place in the EU Member States and in Candidate Countries), thereby contributing to developing and reinforcing quality and effectiveness of industrial relations structures and processes in the Member States and in Europe as a whole.
Priorities and funded actions:
To implement measures and initiatives linked to the adaptation of industrial relations systems to changes in employment and work related challenges
– Building on key findings of the European Commission’s Industrial Relations in
Europe series and/or providing potential contributions to future analysis on industrial
relation systems are a high priority
– Strengthening the involvement of social partners in the European Semester, enhancing their contribution to EU policy making, and on promoting industrial relations capacity building for social partners at national level
Among financed actions
– Research activities including preparatory studies, surveys and other forms of data collection, monitoring exercises and studies
– Measures to identify and exchange information in the area of industrial relations, including through the activities of networks between industrial relations parties and/or experts
– Measures to reinforce, by the means of analytical contributions, capacity building processes in the field of industrial relations, in particular in those Member States with difficulties in promoting social dialogue
– Actions to disseminate such findings in publications, round tables, seminars, conferences, training measures and training tools