Sectors: Employment, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote social dialogue at cross-industry and sectoral level and to develop European social dialogue in its different dimensions of information exchange, consultation, negotiation and joint action.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To help the social partner organisations (representatives of management and labour) to contribute to addressing the overarching EU employment and social policy challenges
– To adapt social dialogue to changes in employment and work and related challenges
– To address modernisation of the labour market, quality of work, anticipation, preparation and management of change
– To restruct the greening of the economy, flexicurity, skills, mobility and migration of workers
– Projects proposed jointly by employers’ and workers’ organisations which aim at implementing (parts of) the work programme of European social dialogue committees, as well as measures to foster the implementation of European social dialogue outcomes, reinforce their impact and visibility, and support follow-up and reporting
– Measures to support the European social partners and social dialogue committees undertake and contribute to impact assessment of the employment and social dimensions of EU initiatives will also be particularly welcome
Among financed actions
– Negotiations, preparatory meetings for negotiations or activities relating to the implementation of negotiated agreements and other negotiated outcomes
– Organisation of round tables, exchanges of experience and networks of key actors
– Conferences and other initiatives to disseminate and evaluate the results of European social dialogue through European or national events, or through studies and (paper or electronic) publications (including the translation)
– Actions to strengthen the capacity of social partners to contribute to European social dialogue with particular attention to new Member States and Candidate Countries (such as information and training seminars)
– Monitoring and analysis