Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Health, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to cover grants for information and training measures for workers’ organisations in accordance with Article 154 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, and according to the budget heading 04 03 01 05.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To implement measures and initiatives to strengthen the capacity of workers’ organisations to address, at EU/transnational level, changes in employment, work and social dialogue related challenges, such as modernisation of the labour market, quality of work, anticipation, preparation and management of change and restructuring, the greening of the economy, flexicurity, skills, mobility and migration, youth employment, health and safety at work, reconciliation of work and family life, gender equality, action in the field of anti-discrimination, active ageing, healthier and longer working lives, active inclusion and decent work
– To promote equal participation of women and men in the decision-making bodies of workers’ organisations
– Contribution to addressing the employment and social dimensions of EU priorities relating to the recovery from the crisis
– Taking into account increasing inequalities within and between Member States
– Reaching the objectives and targets of the Europe 2020 Strategy and its flagship initiatives
Among financed actions
– Actions involving representatives of workers’ organisations from the Candidate Countries
– Preparatory, implementation and dissemination, follow-up and reporting activities