Sectors: Employment, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund operations devoted to develop employee involvement in undertakings, in particular by raising awareness and contributing to the application of EU law and policies in this area.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote actions designed to prepare the setting up of transnational information, consultatio, and participation bodies and mechanisms arising from the application of EU law on employee involvement
– To promote the exchange of information and good practice aimed at creating favourable conditions for the setting up of national information, consultation and participation bodies and mechanisms arising from the application of EU law on employee involvement
– To promote action aiming to familiarize the social partners and actors at company level with the content of EU law on transnational employee involvement and to enable them to exercise their rights and their duties in this regard
– To promote transnational actions involving representatives of the new Member States and of Candidate Countries in the field of employee involvement
– To promote action aiming to familiarize the actors represented at company level with transnational company agreements and to strengthen their cooperation within the European Union
– To develop expertise across Member States, promoting cooperation between relevant Authorities and stakeholders and fostering relations with the Union Institutions so as to support the implementation and improve the effectiveness of EU law on employee involvement
– Enabling the social partners and the social actors at company level to familiarize themselves with EU law and policies in the area of employee involvement
– Strengthening transnational co-operation between workers’ and employers’ representatives in respect of employee involvement
Among financed actions
– Conferences, seminars, short training actions, manuals and exchange of information and of good practices involving workers’ and/or employers’ representatives
– Analysis papers on quantitative, qualitative aspects and results on subjects related to workers and employers’ representation and social dialogue at undertaking level in a transnational cooperation context
– Websites, publications, newsletters and others means for the dissemination of information