Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Information, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: European Commission
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate Countries: Iceland, Turkey, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The purpose of this programme is to fund operations aimed at developing employee involvement in undertakings through which employees’ representatives may exercise an influence on decisions to be taken within the company.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote actions designed to prepare the setting up of transnational information, consultation and participation bodies and mechanisms arising from the application of EU law on employee involvement
– To promote the exchange of information and good practice aimed at creating favourable conditions for the setting up of national information, consultation and participation bodies and mechanisms arising from the application of EU law on employee involvement
– To promote action aiming to familiarize the social partners and actors at company level with the content of EU law on transnational employee involvement and to enable them to exercise their rights and their duties in this regard
– To promote initiatives to strengthen transnational cooperation between workers’ and employers’ representatives in respect of information, consultation, and participation of employees within companies operating in more than one EU Member State
Among financed activities
– Conferences, seminars, short training actions, manuals and exchange of information and of good practices involving workers’ and/or employers’ representatives
– Analysis papers on quantitative, qualitative aspects and results on subjects related to workers’ and employers’ representation and social dialogue at undertaking level in a transnational cooperation context
– Websites, publications, newsletters and other means for the dissemination of information