Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The present call for proposals aims at funding projects addressing trafficking in human beings.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To fund projects addressing trafficking in human beings that support the implementation of the Directive 2011/36/EU and the EU Strategy towards the Eradication of THB 2012-2016 taking also in consideration the Mid-term report on the implementation of the EU strategy and the Second Eurostat Statistical Paper on THB.
Among financed actions
– Projects promoting understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of best practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes
– Projects supporting the development of methodological, notably statistical, tools and methods and common indicators
– The acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise
– Particularly innovative projects developing new methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for transferability to other Member States, especially projects aiming at testing and validating the outcome of Union funded security research projects
– Studies and pilot projects